GeoMaSh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geocaching segment on WFMJ Ch 21

Go down

Geocaching segment on WFMJ Ch 21 Empty Geocaching segment on WFMJ Ch 21

Post  Hiney53 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:03 pm

That segment was shown yesterday at 6PM and 11PM and can be viewed on their website.This came about after several property owners contacted the TV station and they started looking into the BRPT.I was told that the re[porter first talked to one of the BRPT onwers,Bud or Harold who changed his mind after the reporter brought up about getting permission from property owners. The reporter then contacted Ground Speak.Then finally called me and asked for an interview about geocaching.There were several minutes of tape and was edited down to what was aired.It wasn't a bad segment and we tried to put the best spin on it given the complaints and a letter from some property owners the reporter showed me.
The only thing I want to say about the BRPT is,Whether you think it was legal or not,It was a lot of BAD Press for Geocaching and very worrisome for many unsuspecting Geocachers.Feel free to contact me even if you don't agree with me or not.I'm interested in what other cachers think.Hiney53 aka Jack.
Hiney53
Hiney53

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum