GeoMaSh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tale of San-Fran Cisco! GCX16G

2 posters

Go down

A Tale of San-Fran Cisco!    GCX16G  Empty A Tale of San-Fran Cisco! GCX16G

Post  2McDs Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Jim can solve almost any puzzle--and he'd get mad at me for saying that. We worked on the San-Fran Cisco! puzzle and is close but can't figure the end. He's pretty adamant about not sharing puzzle solutions with other people because he thinks that undermines the spirit of the cache. But then there are puzzles like this one where it seems as if the people who solves this puzzle write in their log that they have gone in groups, written to the CO for special hints, or talked to someone who has solved it. Any comments? Nonie

2McDs

Back to top Go down

A Tale of San-Fran Cisco!    GCX16G  Empty Re: A Tale of San-Fran Cisco! GCX16G

Post  AcousticNut Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Personally, I prefer to work on puzzles myself, but have worked in tandem or with MamaNut to solve them. I would see this as no different than searching for a traditional cache with a group. If someone else in your group finds a traditional cache, do you still log it and get a smiley? Of course you do. No different than working with other cachers to solve a puzzle.

I will also send out hint for my puzzle caches if asked. My goal is to have someone find the cache and enjoy the journey, not be stumped by difficulty.
AcousticNut
AcousticNut
Admin

http://4baums.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum