GeoMaSh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm the Doc

Go down

I'm the Doc Empty I'm the Doc

Post  Dr. Cachenstein Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 am

I'm Dr. Cachenstein, formerly batemand1 (real name Dustin) After all the comments on my evil hides, I felt a name change was needed. I'm a 33 yr old father of 1, Jacob, and husband to my wonderful wife, Ashlee. She's starting to get the caching bug haha!

I have 4 wonderful dogs but only bring 2 of them on my cache hunts. The other 2 are a little old to be trekin through the woods. Geodog Bella (6yr old yellow lab) a lot of you met at the MASH meet n greet and Geodog Benson (7yr old black lab) is the other.

I was born and raised in West Middlesex,Pa and currently reside in Farrell,PA. I own and operate Bateman's Landscape Maintenance. I enjoy hiking, caching, gardening (I grow giant pumpkins) and love to reep what you sow. There's something that sets my mind at ease when I'm working with mother nature.

I LOVE PITTSBURGH SPORTS! Steelers, Buccos and Pens! Let's go! So until next time, Happy Caching
Dr. Cachenstein
Dr. Cachenstein

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum